Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Doubting and questioning everything

Has anyone else ever reached a point where you just want to start questioning everything? Or maybe doubting everything you thought you knew?

I never thought I would be one of those people who took a step back and thought 'wow maybe I have been seeing stuff wrong this whole time'. Well I am basically at that point now.

And you know what I'm fine with it. Maybe it's time for me to start questioning people, and their motives. Maybe I need to stop giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and start telling people what I really think. Maybe what I've thought was wrong could actually be right and what I always assumed was the right thing for me to do could actually be misguided?

So yeah I may still smile and have the same 'attitude' but my eyes are open now. People don't get to just use me and know I'll be there whenever they decide they need me in their life again. From now on you make me upset you'll know it and you'll know it to your face. From now on I'm going to openly question and doubt facts and believes so prove it to me...and it better be good!

Because you know why? Sometimes in life those moments come up where you actually have every reason to question and doubt everything. I'm in one of those points now and I'm going to use every second of it to figure out where I'm actually going.

No comments: